Surrey Hills PC (aka Bad Apples) performs a wide variety of Apple Mac repairs in an and around Guildford. Listed below are just some of the mac repairs that can be carried out, at a fraction of the cost and far more quickly than quoted by Apple Stores such as Guildford Solutions. Parts (such as LED or LCD panels) are sourced from the original manufacturers, providing a further saving over prices from Apple.
I have experience of repairing all models of Mac including the MacBook, MacBook Pro 13″, 15″ and 17″, MacBook Air 11″ and 13″, all sizes of iMac and the Mac Mini.
The above is just a selection of repairs that can be carried out. Please contact me to discuss your particular requirement.
Repairs normally take upto 7 working days depending on availability of spare parts. All repairs are carried out on my premises; your Mac will not be sent away to Apple or other third party.
Included with any repair is a Spring clean valet service, clearing out any internal dust that could lead to over-heating as well as an external clean up.
I no longer repair mobiles or tablets. I instead recommend one of the small high street stores who can offer a repair service at a far more competitive rate:
- iMend – https://www.imend.com/
- Sanbie – http://www.sanbei.co.uk/guildford_store.php (just near Boots)
- http://www.phone-workshop.co.uk/ (Cranleigh)
I also cover the following areas – Dorking, Leatherhead and Godalming.
- Bigger hard drives
- Solid State Drive (SSD) install
- Memory based performance improvements
- OSX Operating system upgrades
Repairs for any model of Mac:
- Replacement hard drives
- Failed LCD replacement
- Cracked glass replacement
- Non-booting or white screen graphics failures
- Keyboard replacement
- Graphics chip replacement
- Power supply failures
And help and advice:
- Email configuration
- Cloud and icloud services
- Networking improvements
- Time Machine Backups
- Apple components – Time Capsule, AirPlay, Airport
I work from home, based in Peaslake. I have not published my address here for security reasons, and am in and out most days visiting clients. So, visits please be appointment only.